Power Cycle Your Tableside Monitor
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Many issues with the Tableside monitor can be remedied by turning the monitor off and then powering back on (we refer to this as power cycling).
- Check to see if monitor is plugged into the wall outlet. Sometimes, the monitor gets unplugged when other monitors/devices are installed. In most cases, the Table Service Monitor uses a twist-lock plug adapter so it can be plugged into the outlet (this varies by country).
- Check to see that the power brick is plugged into the monitor. (see figure 1)
- Confirm that the outlet has power. If the outlet does not have power, power will need to be restored before trying further troubleshooting steps.
- Ensure that the power cable and ethernet cable are visibly connected on both ends.
- Power cycle the monitor with a paperclip. (see figure 2)
- If none of these troubleshooting steps works, the monitor may be faulty and will need to be replaced. Contact Flybuy Support if issue persists.