Configuring X4 Beacons Utilizing the Physical Web
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Please configure one beacon at a time.
- Download the RadBeacon app
- Insert the batteries
- The configurable state begins once 2 of the 4 batteries are inserted
- If you’ve already inserted your batteries, open the case and press the blue button to restart the configurable window
- This step will only have to be completed one time, as the beacon will keep its configuration when the batteries are replaced
- Open the RadBeacon app and scan for the RadBeacon
- For iOS users: Swipe down on the empty beacon list to begin scanning for configurable beacons.
- For Android users: Press the “scan” button.
- Tap on the beacon in the list that you would like to configure
- Turn on Eddystone URL
- Turn all others beacon formats off
- Enter your HTTPS URL
- Save all of the above settings
- For iOS users: Press the “actions” button, then “apply settings”
- For Android users: Press the “apply” button in the top right corner
- When prompted to enter the 8-digit PIN is 00000000
- If you choose to update your PIN, press the “actions” button followed by the “update pin” button