If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
The button is used to set the RadBeacon Dot beacon into one of several operating modes.
- OFF - No advertisements are being transmitted. Your beacon is off.
- ON - Proximity advertisements are being transmitted.
- CONFIGURABLE - Beacon is discoverable and connectable by a valid configuration app like RadBeacon for iOS, Android or OS X.
Your beacon is shipped in the OFF mode.
- Click the button once and you should see a SINGLE GREEN FLASH. This indicates that the beacon has transitioned to the ON mode.
- Click the button once again and you should see a SINGLE RED FLASH. This indicates that you are back in OFF mode.
- Now that you are a beacon button expert, click the button again so that you see a SINGLE GREEN FLASH and set your beacon back into ON mode.
- From the ON mode, press and hold the button for approximately 5 seconds, or until you see a DOUBLE GREEN FLASH. This indicates that the beacon has transitioned to the CONFIGURABLE mode.
- Using the RadBeacon app for iOS, Android or OS X, scan for configurable beacons and follow the instructions for selecting and configuring your beacon.