Taking Care of Your Table Tents
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Tableside Tents Best Practices
- Clean each tent with a soft damp cloth, by wiping outside surface. If cleaning solution is necessary, use a very mild, non-abrasive soap with a damp cloth and warm water.
- Dry tent with a soft cloth.
- Store tents in a dry area.
- Do not place in a washing machine.
- Do not submerge or dip in water.
- Do not use strong cleaning solutions.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or cleansers.
- Do not attempt to bend or put additional strain on the tents.