Configuring Dot Beacons Utilizing the Physical Web
Please configure one beacon at a time.
- Download the RadBeacon app
- Turn on the beacon: press it once and you should see the green LED flash once
- Press and hold for 5 seconds, and you should see the green LED flash twice
- Open the RadBeacon app and scan for the RadBeacon
- For iOS users: Swipe down on the empty beacon list to begin scanning for configurable beacons.
- For Android users: Press the “scan” button.
- Tap on the beacon in the list that you would like to configure
- Turn on Eddystone URL
- Turn all others beacon formats off
- Enter your HTTPS URL
- Save all of the above settings
- For iOS users: Press the “actions” button, then “apply settings”
- For Android users: Press the “apply” button in the top right corner
- When prompted to enter the 8-digit PIN is 00000000
- If you choose to update your PIN, press the “actions” button followed by the “update pin” button